- + How do I create an account?
To create an account please visit https://shop.ptes.org/my-account/ and follow the steps to register.
- + I can't access my account - help!
If you are having trouble accessing your account please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll endeavour to get you logged back in!
- + How much of your shop profits actually go towards conservation?
- + Can I sign up to your newsletter?
We’d love to tell you about our conservation work through our regular newsletter Wildlife World, and also how you can save endangered species through volunteering, taking action or donating. Sign up here today.
- + I’d like to supply your shop, who do I contact?
Thank you very much for your interest. If you would like to become a supplier, please email email@example.com.
- + I’d like to make a media enquiry – who do I contact?
For all media enquiries please contact Adela Cragg at Adela Cragg PR on 07532 685 614 or email adelacraggPR@outlook.com. You can also view our recent press releases.
- + I've booked onto an event but not received a confirmation email?
If you have completed your purchase online or over the phone, you should have received an immediate confirmation email with your e-ticket. If you have not received this email, please check your junk email before contacting us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- + Do you have a physical store?
We don’t have a physical store but we do have a charity shop based in Egham, operated by a lovely team of volunteers. All profits go directly towards our conservation work. Visit them at 86 High Street, TW20 9HF, Egham, Surrey.