22 in stock
This new insect home has lots of different textures, crevices and hollows making it a multi-species home. You may attract ladybirds, lacewings, solitary bees and possibly over-wintering butterflies too. It’s made of FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and features a natural split log design with an opening lid which reveals the inner bug barn.
You can add your choice of bug nesting material in here such as bark, straw or dried flower stems. The log walls are thick and chunky so are well-insulated and provide a cosy sanctuary for your friendly bugs. The barn also combines bees tubes and drilled bee tubes which can be used by pollinating bees such as Mason Bees or Leafcutter bees.
Site your Bug Barn next to lawns, sheltered flower beds, wooded glades or even in planters
- Bug barn will welcome multiple insect species
- FSC timber
- Ideal for ladybird larvae which eat aphids
- Easy to put up and care for
- Can be used with Ladybird Attractant Food
- Put next to lawns, sheltered flower beds, wooded glades or even planters
- Materials: FSC timber
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Dimensions: 13 x 14 x 24 cm