Vegan Wax Food Wraps – Pack of 2
13 in stock
In the UK we use around 745,000 miles of cling film every year. That’s enough to wrap around the earth 30 times! Make an eco swap from your cling film, plastic sandwich bags, or tin foil with these reusable wax wraps. Perfect for wrapping up sandwiches, covering bowls, or keeping cut fruit and veg fresher for longer. The wraps are made from a unique blend of 100% cotton, candelilla wax, jojoba oil and tree resin and mold and grip with the warmth of your hands to to form a water repellant seal. They’re also vegan, fully compostable and a safe and environmentally friendly kitchen must-have.
Ivy & Green are a small business in Caerphilly, Wales, trying to inspire small changes in the hopes of making big changes to the reduction of plastic waste in our homes. All their packaging is fully compostable and they use cellulose sealing dots made with plant-based adhesives to hold it all together. Ivy & Green ship stock to us in recycled boxes wherever possible and only use paper or cellulose packing tape.
- Pack of two: 1 x Small 8″ x 8″, 1 x Medium 10″ x 10″
- Bright prints in mint bees(S) and yellow stripe (M)
- 100% cotton
- Eco alternative to cling film or plastic sandwich bag
- Handmade in the UK
- Easy and safe to use
- Freeze food inside them for up to 3 months
- See the range: Vegan Wax Food Wraps – Pack of 3
- Materials: 100% cotton, candelilla wax, jojoba oil, pine resin
- Dimensions: 1 x Small 8″ x 8″, 1 x Medium 10″ x 10″
- Care: Hand wash in cool soapy water