Dormouse Embroidery Kit
3 in stock
Embroidery kits for beginners and experienced stitchers alike! The pre-printed fabric, DMC thread, wooden hoop, needle and 16 page ‘Guide to Embroidery’ booklet give you everything you need to learn embroidery and create your own hoop art.
With a contemporary Dormouse embroidery design pre-printed onto cotton and all the materials you need, Hawthorn Handmade’s animal hand embroidery kits make the perfect way to wind down with a crafty project.
All of their hand embroidery kits come with colourful threads, a 7” embroidery hoop and easy to follow stitch guide and instructions. With the simple illustrations included even needlework novices will be able to create their own beautiful piece of work – and find great satisfaction doing it.
Inspire a craft-loving friend or make the piece yourself for a contemporary embroidery hoop to hang in your home.
Hawthorn Handmade was born from a workshop space in North Dorset called Hawthorn by owner and kit designer Stephanie. To this day Stephanie designs the majority of the kits and their UK-based team work hard searching high and low for the best quality tools and materials.
- Pre-printed cotton fabric
- DMC stranded cotton thread in 6 colours
- 7″ wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Illustrated stitch guide and instructions
- Printed card pattern
- Beautiful gift box
- Suitable for beginners
- See the range: White Hedgehog, Black Hedgehog, White Wildwood, Black Wildwood, Butterfly
- Materials: cotton fabric, wooden loop
- Dimensions: Box 20 x 20 x 2 cm, Hoop 17.8cm / 7” in diameter, Finished design 15 x 12cm
- Care: Please do supervise children doing embroidery as the kit contains a sharp needle.